Poached - Stuart Gibbs

A kid name Teddy being force by 3 bullies to throw fake arms and legs in the shark tank and to add ketchup on them to make like the sharks eat a real person. After throwing the fake arms and legs the head security guard found teddy and the 3 bullies so they all ran away. Teddy then went and hid in kazoo exhibit, he came out a few hours later. The next day his friend summer called him and told him the police was coming for him cause they think he stole the koala. After a while everyone told teddy to stay out of any trouble or else his parent would get in trouble. Teddy didn't listen and found out the person who stole kazoo was the main bully Vance Jessup.

To be honest if i was Teddy I would of told the principle and the owner of Funland(zoo) the i was force to do something i didn't want to do. Poached kind of remind me of book thief because the main character was bullied like teddy. She also stole a book to learn not like Vance who stole the koala t get revenge. This book can connect to the real world because if someone is framed for something they didn't do just know you shouldn't give up because they will find someone who actually did the crime.

I would recommend this book to other people because it's a real book to read. I would also recommend this because it's a problem solving booking. I would recommend this book to people who like solving crime. Or to people who like to read about koalas and want to leran more about them.